- C:
I find that kind of intrusive. ;-)vor etwa einer Stunde · - Sophia:
ooooooooof course you would. Fair enough. i find that this is so far the only video of the "cute animal doing something cute/funny/both of the above"-variety that doesn't induce unironic vomiting for me.vor etwa einer Stunde · - C:
I still want you to know that I intend this breast ironically.vor etwa einer Stunde · - Sophia:
my ironic breast. the title of your autobiography (or autopathography?) right there.vor etwa einer Stunde · - C:
wouldn't that be autohagiography? call me Aleister.vor etwa einer Stunde · - Sophia:
sorry for the delay, the former catholic in me had to look up hagiography. i called aleister. He says hi.vor etwa einer Stunde · - C:
I'm glad that ye faithful stick together.vor etwa einer Stunde · - Sophia:
"we" faithful? it's YOUR autohagiography. Also, i'm not a mountaineer.vor etwa einer Stunde · - C:neither am I, really. question to the ex-expert: isn't an auto-hagiography a contradiction in terms somehow? I always thought a hagiography presupposes that you die in the end?vor etwa einer Stunde ·
- Sophia:
oh how i wish there were an "s" in front of that double x.
i refuse to know the answer and instead propose that we accept the autohagiography as something that absolutely needs to be popularized.vor etwa einer Stunde · - C:
absolutely, in particular because I want everyone to set her own standards for martyrdom. ;-)vor etwa einer Stunde · - Sophia:
beautiful final words.vor 39 Minuten ·
Anders als sonst in Menschenköpfen malt sich in diesem Kopf die Welt. Aber dennoch hat sich Bolle ganz köstlich amüsiert. Und auch einer nach Beute und Sieg lüstern schweifenden blonden Bestie wird bei ihrer Gottähnlichkeit gewiß einmal bange. Aber dennoch: ganz ohne Weiber geht die Chose nicht. Auch wenn die Welt liebt, das Strahlende zu schwärzen.
Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012
The Facebook Code
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen