and the things I've done and the things I've heard and the things I've ignored and the things I've enjoyed and the things I've disliked and the things I've believed and the things I've ingested and the things I've liked and the things I've made and the things I've hurt and the things I've created and the things I've destroyed and the things I've grown and the things I've killed and the things I've read.
Since April Twenty-Ninth:
John Hart's The Last Child
Tana French's Grabesgrün and Totengleich
Wolfgang Herrndorf's Sand
Anthony Zuiker's Level 26
Florian Weber's Grimms Erben
John Irving's The World According to Garp
Asa Larsson's Sonnensturm and Weiße Nacht
Neil LaBute's Seconds of Pleasure
Saul Bellow's Seize the Day
Now I am ing-ing all the things listed above with Hjorth and Rosenfeldt's latest crime novel. Unfortunately I won't be able to devour it the way I did the others because.....
BAM!
I'm going to start riding my bike to work (looking like I somehow managed to mistake my horse for a bike), so I won't be able to read as much as before when I had the train ride to and fro to sink into those possible worlds.
Sebastian, forgive me, I promise I will visit you every day in my lunch hour and after work.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen